Friday, June 12, 2009

Clarification of My Principles


On this occasion in which a racist man (James von Brunn) entered the Holocaust Museum in Washington D.C. , and killed a security guard; Also, recently the case of the abortion doctor that was shot and killed while he attended church. Now, not only do we have regular terrorists (foreigners, islamists, etc.), now they consider "Domestic Terrorists" those that kill because of their opposition to abortion, homosexuals, or minorities. This is a transcendental enigma; Since a crime is a crime despite who is the target of the violence perpetrated. What is so alarming about this is that the stigma or label can be applied to extremists, fundamentalists, and even consecrated Christians. Finally, all that do not agree with conventional wisdom will be ostracized for being FANATICS. Then, these individuals will be closely scrutinized to prevent them from committing crimes against Society.


"It is better to be strong than to be right", (James von Brunn said in one of his writings on the internet), "unless you would rather die. People hate the good guys".*


I foresee that Internet web sites and Blogs will be monitored more closely because of the recent rash of violence we see before our eyes.

This is why I believe it is imperative that I express what my beliefs are in regards to violence, fire arms, and civil laws.

1.First of all, I'm a pacifist, and I know that Jesus instructed us that we should not assault or injure any human being no matter what the situation may be. Jesus did not teach us to fight, but to love each other, and be meek (harmless):



But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. ......Matthew 5:39.



2.Secondly, I don't own or use fire arms because I rely on God's protection. Also, because neither did my Lord Jesus Christ use them, or encouraged their use though He is the Son of God :



52Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all
they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.


53Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?


55In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against
a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me
....Matthew 26: 52, 53, 55.


3.I hope that with this explanation I will make clear and without any equivocations: That I do not believe in the use of violence, or recommend its use as a means to achieve any religious or secular goal.


Jesus instructed us to give to Caesar what is due to Caesar, and to God what is God's:


21They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto
Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are
God's
.....Matthew 22:21.

Conclusion: In other words we should submit ourselves to the authorities, and governments of this world. Except when the authorities or their laws conflict with the will of God; Then we are to follow God's will (passively), and not man's. He will protect us. We are to render respect to those that respect is due, and tribute to whom it is due. Jesus did not ask us to be outlaws or rebels. Instead, that we obey the governments, and its representatives. This is what I long to do, and to do the will of God while awaiting the return of our Savior Jesus Christ.


Currently in the U.S. Congress there are bills, amendments against "Hate Crimes". For example S. 909: Matthew Shepard "Hate Crimes" Prevention legislation; H.R.1913 Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevent...;H.R.45 Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record...; H.R.17 Citizens' Self-Defense Act of 2009;H.R.1388 The Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act; y H.R.1207 Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009. All these amendments to the U.S. Constitution will drastically change civil rights as soon as they are adopted as laws, and will transform us (the Christian faithful to the 10 Commandments and the Testimony of Jesus) in to fanatics. Before the tendencies that I see are fulfilled I wanted to declare my beliefs specifically in regards to the use of fire arms, or the use of violence to subvert the government or its laws.


Finally, I hope that my brethren of The Present Truth understand what is my position, and also the governmental authorities that monitor the internet know what are my fundamental beliefs. I don't believe in violence, and I don't use fire arms; nor do I plan to rebel against any government, or attempt to further my goals by evangelizing by means of violence. This would constitute an abominable error and it's not Biblical; Nor is it the right of any Christian. My role model is the Lord Jesus Christ, and this is who I base my beliefs and convictions on:


36Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence...........John 18:36.



Arsenio.



708



References:


1. http://espanol.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/090611/eeuu/amn_gen_eeuu_museo_tiroteo *In Spanish; I translated the article's comments about James von Brunn.


2. http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s909/show


.